Who doesn’t like BBQ in this era?? The world is fond of restaurant food rather than having home food. Feel like creating a rest- atmosphere at your place?? Sounds great right???? With the help of the best grills available it’s time for you to make your own BBQ with your personal preferences and tastes.
People generally prefer having grilled food during the warm seasons, but a foodie like me will not mind having such kind of food throughout. All you need to find is the best grill to make your favorite dishes.
The best dishes that you can grill!!
You can cook various dishes like grilled chicken, steak, shrimp, duh, fish, tacos, chicken wings, bacon, burgers etc. Remember veggies are no less in competition!!! You can have grilled potatoes, guacamole, fries, cauliflower, corn, broccoli, hot dogs, artichoke etc. You can also grill pizza bread, popcorn, sprouts, salmon and fruits like pineapple, watermelon, etc. to add more varieties. It’s really MOUTHWATERING right??
After knowing that you can make various dishes with the help of a grill, you feel like running your own restaurant….. Don’t you?? That’s really a very good idea, but make sure that you don’t end up eating all the food coz you need to serve the customers too. LOL!!! I was just joking, if you really have a plan, that’s really awesome you can make it!!
1. Weber q 1000 propane gas grill titanium
The grill is available on Amazon with its best features manufactured by the Weber manufactures situated in Canada, Visit the official Weber website for the best grills. The product is enameled with ceramic and comes in unique color “chrome” with full coverage & aluminum lid, body and is corrosion resistant.
It consists of two grates and a removable pan which can be easily cleaned at your home. The gas grill has strong handles and is Q shaped, easy to open and close. You can cook easily for 4-6 people. The product is manufactured with Weber’s logo which represents class.
Area: 189 Sq.cm, Dimensions: 20.5*27*23.5 inches, Weighs 26.6 pounds
- It is a portable gas grill.
- Easy to clean.
- Affordable and worthy.
- Easy to assemble.
- It has a push button for ignition and the flame can be controllable.
- It can be quickly heated.
- Perfect for camping.
- It can also be used as an oven to heat up desserts and other food items.
- 5 year warranty.
- It has a classy and decent look.
- The flame depends on the source you use.
- It doesn’t come assembled.
- The space for grilling is less.
- The design may not be accepted by all.
- It is not fit for outdoor usage.
- 8500 BTU burner is a major drawback.
2. Weber Q 1200 Propane Gas Grill
The product is available in various vibrant colors such as red, blue, orange, titanium, black and green, it is Q shaped. The gas grill is portable and has more special features comparatively. It is coated with enamel which helps in preventing corrosion.
Weber Q 1200, best size that is perfect for picnics and camps. The product consists of aluminium lid and body, the push button helps in ignition, the 8500 BTU burner heats up the grates quickly and prepares food within no time.
Weber Q 1200 consists of bigger grates providing you enough space for grilling, the silver lid makes it more stylish and adds class to the product. The Weber Q 1200 designed gas grill helps in circulating the heat all around and makes it easy to cook.
Area: 189 Sq.cm, Dimensions: 28.22”*16.16”*17.44”, weight: 30lbs
- It is great for camping and is portable.
- It has a 5 year warranty base.
- Easy to clean and efficient.
- Convenient to use and durable.
- Helps in cooking the food evenly.
- The push button for ignition helps in quick heat up.
- The ceramic enamel prevents corrosion.
- Comfy handles to carry out the activities.
- High in price.
- The size of the product is quite heavy.
- Not preferred for long distance camps.
3. Portable Propane BBQ Gas Grill 14,000 Btu
The specially designed gas grill comes with supporting folded legs and a lid which helps in cooking the food evenly without the flies twirling around the food. This grill with the stand is best for barbeque and outdoor cooking. The flame can be controlled depending upon the food you cook which adds more taste and essence to the item. The cooking space is really large which helps in cooking more quantity taking less time. The burner is U shaped with 14000 BTU, manufactured by Besmear. The grease pan helps in keeping the grilling area clean, it does not need any external power source, the grill gets heated up easily within no time, the folding legs come in metal.
Area: 354 Sq. Inch, Dimensions: 19.49*15.35*12.6 inches, Weight: 20.81 oz
- The grill has supporting legs.
- Adjustable temperature.
- Large cooking area.
- Heats up quickly.
- Perfect for camping.
- No external power source needed.
- It has a heat deflector.
- It comes semi-assembled.
- Only 1 year warranty.
- A bag carry case is not provided.
4. Coleman Road trip 225 Portable Propane Grill
Coleman comes with the best travelling appliances. This a perfect folded –portable gas grill, best for camps. It has wheels and is easily moveable. The legs are sturdy, they would be able to manage the weights put on and is the best grill for road trips. The rhea water tray is for holding water so that the fat dribbles into it and helps in easy cleanup, you require a sturdy propane hose to fix the tank according to the size. The grill grates can be changed and are sold separately. The grill is light in weight and is perfect for long distance trips. People who are habituated to the side tables to put their food and starters may not fit into this.
Area: 225 Sq. Inch, Dimensions: 28.8*18.3*10.6 inches, Weight: 26 lbs.
- Light in weight and affordable.
- Temperature can be controlled.
- Easy transport.
- Has good storage.
- Easy clean up.
- Assembling is easy.
- Perfect for road trips.
- No side tables attached.
There are no drawbacks to the product, you can buy the product without having a second thought.
5. Huntington 24025 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The product is made up of high quality materials by Onward manufactures. It comes with a warming rack coated with chrome with 240 Sq. Inch primary cooking surface area, perfectly suitable for a family. It sears well and the grill marks can be created depending upon the temperature you set. The grill has a push button for ignition and the handles are heat resistant. The flames sometimes can be really dangerous and tough to handle. The company allows replacement if any damage.
Area: 240 Sq. Inch, Dimensions: 548*20*42.75 inches, Weight: 42.3 pounds
- High in quality.
- Adjustable temperature.
- Heat-resistant comfy handles.
- Has a warming rack.
- Perfect for a family.
- The flames caused can be dangerous and uncontrollable at times.
6. Cuisinart CGG-240 All Foods Roll-Away Gas Grill
The product comes with a special twist electric ignition which lights up easily and a 15000 BTU burner which produces more heat than any other grill, heats evenly, the flame can be controllable. It also has an inbuilt thermometer which shows the reading and helps in adjusting the flame accordingly. The grills are porcelain enameled and helps in preventing corrosion. The grill gets heated up immediately in case you open the lid for the food to check if properly cooked. It has supporting legs with side shelves for storage and can be folded if not in use. A replacement heat plate is available on Amazon at its best prices. You can also adapt small gas tanks which makes it easily transportable.
Area: 240 Sq. Inch, Dimensions: 27.3*38*23.5 inches, Weight: 41lbs
- Light in weight and can be easily transported.
- Adapter hose is given.
- Stylish in look and excellent in performance.
- Durable and reliable.
- The best grill you can use in your backyard.
- Temperature can be adjustable depending on the food you prepare.
- The product can only be equipped for usage with Propane tank.
7. Weber Q 2200 Propane Gas Grill
Weber’s Q 2200 Propane gas grill is best for meals, perfect for a family which helps in quick prep of food. It is great in performance with the 12000 BTU burner and is Q shaped. It is the adaptation of Weber’s Q 220 gas grill and modified with the best and latest features. It has large grip handles and side tables which can be folded after its use, the grates can be replaced and has sturdy cradles. The burner is stainless and durable which lasts long. The product is light in weight and is portable. It has an inbuilt thermometer which allows you to control the temperature. The catch pan can be removable, it drips the fat and makes food juicy and tasty.
Area: 280 Sq. Inch, Dimensions: 39.4*130.6*49.6 cm, Weight: 44lbs
- Well designed and comfortable.
- 5 years of warranty on burners and cooking grates, 2 years warranty on the rest.
- Easy to use and assemble.
- Light-weight and can be easily transported.
- Has a push button igniter, temperature can be set.
- Burners are made of stainless steel.
This is a perfect grill to buy, I don’t find any disadvantages or drawbacks!
8. Char-Broil 12401734 TRU-Infrared Portable 2GoGas Grill
Char-Broil is one of the best American brands. It is a portable grill and is provided with a push button for ignition and a 9500 BTU burner. The product is well designed and sturdy with the best features for its functioning. The product has carry handles, a mounted lid which helps the heat to pass evenly, the designed latches are stainless and the fire box is made up of aluminum. The tray helps in collecting the grease which makes the cleaning process easy. The infrared cooking system avoids flare ups that may be caused.
Area: 200 Sq. Inch, Dimensions: 60.2*38.1*34.54 cm, Weight: 9.07 kg
- Durable, convenient and reliable.
- The tray helps in easy clean up.
- Perfect for camping.
- The mounted lid helps in even cooking.
- Featured with an electronic starter.
The grill is perfect for your RV and hopefully there are no drawbacks.
9. Weber SPIRIT II E-310 Natural Gas Grill
The product comes in various rich colors representing class and decency. The equipment can run only with LP, manufactured by the GS4 Grilling system which is well designed focusing on the infinite ignition,30,000 BTU burner, bars and manages the greases really well. Perfect for backyard grilling, the gas passes evenly through the burner tubes and helps the food cook properly. It is featured with the flavored bars which helps in dripping and adds that smoky touch to the item cooked. The grease manages to avoid flare ups and the drip tray can be replaceable. The cooking grates can be used dually, while one side is thin and the other being thick, you can flip the grates according to the item you grill. The side tables are designed with hooks where you can hang your tools and add extra space for storage, they can be foldable if not in use. The warming rack helps in keeping the food warm and fresh. The gas tank can be easily attached or detachable.
Total Area: 529 Sq. Inch, Dimensions: 5.2*2.6*5.7 Inches, Weight: 110 pounds.
- Well designed with convenient and latest features.
- Perfect for backyard grilling.
- Has a 10 year warranty.
- Comes with a replaceable dripping tray.
- Provides more space for storage.
- Porcelain enamel helps in preventing corrosion.
- You can be able to check the fuel left in the tank with the easy-to-read fuel gauge.
- It can only run with LP.
All you need to know about a gas grill
Expected life of a gas grill is three years, on handling it with utmost care you can use it for 5-15 years. Make sure you choose the right one that lasts long!! Gas grill is far better compared to other grills, it requires LPG to run or natural gas, Propane gas grills are mostly used, it’s the best for grilling burgers. “Gas grills are also safe for your health and environment”- said the doctors. It is recommended to place a gas grill at least 10 feet away from your living in order to prevent damages that may cause. You are preferred to maintain distance while cooking on the grill using tools with really long handles.
How to use
After choosing the best grill, all you need to do is assemble it in a proper way for its best functioning. Before you start preparing the dish make sure that the grill is fully painted with oil leaving no spaces and remove the excess oil if necessary with a tissue or towel paper, canola oil is recommended for the gas grill. After applying the oil let it heat for 15-20 minutes for its best use and results, wait until the oil goes away and turns to smoke. This trick helps in you in making the best smoky foods. After the usage, make sure that you clean the grill thoroughly and cover it with a cloth in order to prevent corrosion.
- Fuel is cheap compared to charcoal.
- Easy to clean.
- Temperature can be adjusted according to your wish.
- Assembling is easy.
- Very convenient to use at home.
- High in cost.
- It’s quite heavy because it contains a gas tank.
- Produces less heat compared to charcoal grill.
- The damage caused can be unpredictable and difficult to handle.
- They cannot be brought to your local parks or camps.
We can help you in finding the best gas grills with the best features that can be affordable, have a look at a few of the best gas grills manufactured.